1 Corinthians 14:40, “Let all things be done decently and in order.”
- All campers must be 18 years of age or older.
- For campers with children, we kindly request no children to be present during your stay at the retreat.
- All residents of a cabin or room will be held responsible to pay for any items damaged.
- Camp management’s permission is required for removing furniture, bedding, or equipment from buildings.
- Men and women must not enter the vicinity of each other’s cabins.
- For those in a relationship, please be courteous and considerate of others in displaying affection.
- Campers are expected to dress modestly and appropriately at all times.
- Attendance at all meals and topics is required.
- Smoking is prohibited.*
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed.
As per facility regulations:
- No food or drink (other than water) in bedrooms, lounge or any other carpeted area.
- After 12:00 midnight keep noises to a minimum in respect of others, including staff living on site.
NOTE: “Appropriately” means dressing in a manner that you would not be ashamed to come face to face with the Lord Jesus Christ, because in reality God is present at all times. For young women this means tops will cover the shoulder, cleavage and midriff when raising your hands or bending over. This means no low-cut, see through, tight fitting or short tops may be taken to camp. “Short” skirts, dresses and shorts, and low-cut, tight-fitting pants, are deemed “inappropriate.” Young men must wear a shirt at all times.
* In order to promote your health and that of other campers, smoking is prohibited in and around all buildings and during topics and discussions.
We trust that you will agree to cooperate and participate in the activities of the conference, be respectful of other campers, the camp directors, chaperones and property, and will follow these rules using good judgment during your stay.
Romans 12:2, “And be ye not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.”